Friday, March 4, 2016

The Rut

Hail.

I mentioned to Austin that I have been contemplating switching projects. He opposed. I probably won't be switching.

Curse you, Austin.

OpenMRS Stuff

I have managed to (finally) put together a working environment. In the words of fictional guitarist Toki Wartooth, in his infinite wisdom, "Woweee." This is one of the reasons that I have moved away from the thought of switching. 

I am now in a place to finally begin work on things, and it feels good.

Now I am working on properly installing and tinkering with the XForms module so that I can work on the issue that David and I identified as a first step into working on OpenMRS. It seems to be a baby bug, and a fairly old one at that, but it should help us to get our feet wet.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to install modules at the moment, but if I can get that squared away then we will be good to go.

Maybe.

-Craig


No comments:

Post a Comment